Tuesday, November 17, 2009

5 Weeks Old

Gabe is 5 weeks old and growing so fast!! He is starting to have more alert times, usually after his 8 AM & 5 PM feedings! He has grown out of most of his preemie clothes, but newborn clothes are still rather big! He is doing so well it is hard to believe that he shouldn't even be here yet!! We just love this little guy so much!!




4 comments:

  1. I Looooove him so much! He's grown since I seen him last week. I need to come back for another visit soon! Love you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics Em!!! Glad to see hear that Gabe is doing so well! I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job with the pics, such a cute idea!! It was so great to visit with you guys I wish we were closer. Adam...good luck with going back to work I'm sure you will miss your little man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is SO cute! What a good idea with your 'G'. Ive been thinking about you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete