Monday, July 12, 2010

9 Months ...

I can't believe it ... our baby is 9 months old!! He is keeping us busy, but we are loving every minute of it! It is so fun to see him learn and just take everything in! I've been so bad about posting ... sorry! Here are some updates about our little guy ...

He is starting to crawl ... army style!

He is starting to pull up to stand

He can tip up his sippy cup all by himself

He finally has a tooth breaking through ... that's right, just one

He loves playing with/around other kiddos ... his best buddy is Layton!

He loves swimming

He loves cracker barrel green beans and biscuits

He loves bananas

He still loves jumping in his jumper

He loves Old McDonald, You are My Sunshine, and Itsy Bitsy Spider

He loves books ... I hope this love lasts forever!

His favorite toys are his tractor with animals, his steering wheel, and his bucket of monkeys, barrels, and bananas

He belly laughs when Daddy sniffs the back of his neck like a dog ... way cute!

Oh my, we LOVE him so much!!!



Gabe was a little distracted during this photo shoot ... I think I took more pictures of the back of his head than his face : (



























I took these over the weekend ... once again, I could hardly get him to look at the camera!!






4 comments:

  1. These are STUNNING! I am so glad I hired you for Lily's party! I got you before the rush. Gabe is the most wonderful little man. I am so glad to be a part of your life and to be able to love you guys. Thanks friend. And thanks for always letting me kiss your baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet boy! oh Em he is just so handsome! i want to hear his belly laughs! and i love that he loves Cracker Barrel food; just like his mama!! miss you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE him and you SO much. I can't believe how much he's grown and I'm so glad that I've been apart of your lives to watch him grow. Thanks for being my best friend and for giving Layton a best friend too. Now we just have to find a way to live closer! Love you both.
    PS...those pictures are AMAZING! You did a fantastic job, you are a true natural.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love seeing how he's growing in the "G" pictures. Gosh, it seems like he was just laying in it yesterday.

    ReplyDelete