STATS:
17lbs 12 oz (79th %tile)
26 in (59th %tile)
WHAT'S NEW:
Abby is doing something new every day I feel like. When I work 2 days in a row, I feel like I come home to a new baby ... depressing for me, but so exciting for her :)
**We started baby food on her 6 month birthday yesterday! We started with organic sweet potatoes and she LOVED them! She was quite the helper too, I had to fight the urge to wipe her down every 2 seconds!
**She is officially on the move ... on her hands and knees rocking, taking a few "crawls" and then dropping to scoot!
**Sitting up more sturdy every day
**Using a sippy cup once a day, we are going to start weaning bottles when I work! Yay!
**Started drinking from a straw cup, she LOVES it!
**Napping much easier, but still a light sleeper ... so hard with a LOUD big brother!
**2 front teeth are poking through on the bottom!! She hasn't been fussy yet, and really doesn't drool much ... yet :)
These are just a few of the highlights!










No comments:
Post a Comment