Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Mr. & Mrs. Bockelman

The Johnson :: Bockelman wedding took place on Saturday, March 16th!!  What a FUN weekend!  We started off the festivities with the rehearsal at the Sheraton City Center Downtown.  A little chaotic with all the kiddos, but we practiced several times and then headed to the Ram Brewery for dinner.  DELICIOUS!  The next morning, all the girls had to be at the hotel around 8:30 AM for our limo to pick us up and take us to Carmel to get our hair done ... talk about arriving in style!  So fun!  We headed back to the hotel afterwards to start getting ready.  Karey made the most beautiful bride, I mean GORGEOUS!!  We had pictures taken before the ceremony.  Gabe was the ring bearer ... I was a nervous wreck!!  He walked down the isle perfectly with the flower girl ... until he got to the end and accidentally dropped the pillow!  I guess it could've been WAY worse.  I think he made everyone laugh!  Post ceremony, a few more pictures and then it was time to PARTY!!!!  The reception was so pretty ... city view all the way around.  We danced ALL night ... seriously, I NEVER sat down!  Gabe and Abby rocked the dance floor with us too!  The reception winded down and they kicked us out around 12:30 AM.  So what did we do??  Went out downtown with the bride and groom and friends!  We didn't stay out long, finally back to the hotel around 2:45 AM!  We had a blast!!!!!

Karey and Jon,
We are so happy for you!  You are perfect for one another and we wish you all the best!!
Love you guys!!

Because I was in the wedding, I had very limited opportunities to snap photos ... and the ones I was able to get aren't great. 

Gabe LOVED dancing!!  This is a video of him doing the "twist" with DeeDee ...



















No comments:

Post a Comment