Gabe rolled over from his tummy to his back for the first time today!! I put him on the floor on his belly and went to reach for my iPhone to take a picture, and when I turned around he was on his back!! I couldn't believe it! I put him back on his belly ... thankfully he performed again so I could get it on video!
(just ignore the annoying voice behind the camera :) )
Gabe started jibber jabbering ... it was so cute to hear his little voice! It seems like he still doesn't realize the noise is coming from him!
Amazing. WOW! What a big guy. I actually teared up when he finally rolled over. So proud
ReplyDeleteI love it! Yea Gabe! That's so exciting. I remember the first time Ty rolled over, I ran as fast as I could to get my camera for him to do it again too. That's such a big milestone :)
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh how cute! what a bit step! it was so funny..the whole time i watching i wanted to cheer him on
ReplyDelete