Sunday, April 11, 2010

1st Rice Cereal Attempt

Gabe is 6 months old today! We can't believe how big he is getting, nor how much he changes every day! Today, we decided to try our first solid food, starting with organic rice cereal. I mixed a little rice cereal with my breast milk. As you will see, the 1st attempt didn't go over so well! I think I need to get it a little warmer and maybe a thinner consistency next time. We will try again soon! I will post a complete 6 month update this week after his doctor visit on Wed.






Hmm, I'm not sure about this ...


Ewww YUCK, Mommy!!

4 comments:

  1. Awe, that was cute! He seems to think it's kinda nasty! I like that you have it videotaped, so he can see it when he's older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SIX months?! when did that happen?! em you are so beautiful; its nice to see you in this picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give him some qdoba queso and he will eat it up! Rice cereal is gross!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, 6 months already!!! He's growing so fast. YOu're doing a great job momma :) Ty was weird about rice cereal too, bu the loved it w/ a little apple juice or the flavored kind. He liked the oatmeal better too.

    ReplyDelete