We just got home yesterday from our annual vacation in Orlando, FL. This was Gabe's first trip! Adam and his parents drove down and Gabe and I flew to meet them the next day. I was nervous to fly with a 5 month old, but Gabe did GREAT! Luckily, Adam's friend was able to upgrade me to business class on the way down and back, so that made it SOOOOO NICE! The seats were HUGE and comfy, so it was a piece of cake! (Thanks Matt!!!) The weather was beautiful, only rainy on our last day. We enjoyed our usual Disney stops (Epcot, Downtown Disney), our favorite restaurant, Bahama Breeze (I won't tell you how many times we ate there), and lots of shopping! We lounged by the pool a few days and played putt putt as well! It was definitely different vacationing with a baby ... being on his schedule, etc ... but we had a really good time!
looks like a great time! Gabe is so cute in him mickey outfit and shades!!
ReplyDelete