Just a few highlights ...
He is sitting up like a champ!
Working on crawling ... scooting backwards for now
Loving his food ... obviously!
Loves being outside ... loves the pool too
Starting new noises ... Bubu, Wuwu, Dudu, babbles all the time
We've found a few tickle spots, his giggles bring so much joy
LOVES books and has learned how to turn the pages
Likes when mommy sings to him (not sure why!)

Just a few pics I took the other day ... I'll post his 8 month pics soon!





Emily those eyes and cheeks!! he is so very handsome; and of course he would love you to sing to him! that's so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love this man. Em- you have such a good eye. Why am I taking any of your pics? Just so you can be in some. I love you and I love that little face. Want to smooch him.
ReplyDeleteBrooke, I agree!
ReplyDeleteHe is getting so big Emily!!! What a handsome guy! And I agree about your photography. I was marveling at it.
ReplyDelete