We had an amazing weekend celebrating our special day! We ate dinner at a great new restaurant downtown, Mesh on Mass. We could see our old condo from our table, which brought back a lot of fun memories! After dinner, we walked over to the Flying Cupcake and got a cinnamon cupcake to share for later ... OMG, sooooo good! We then checked into our hotel ... The Conrad! They upgraded us to a corner suite on the 8th floor for our anniversary, which was spectacular! It was HUGE!! After checking out our room, we walked over to the Hilbert Circle Theatre to see the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra perform with a trio of young guys called Time for Three ... they were incredible!!! Check them out HERE!!
After the show, we grabbed some Starbucks and walked back to our hotel ... the next morning we walked to Le Peep for breakfast, then, headed home to see our boys!! This was the first time I have ever left Gabe over night and I did surprisingly well! We had so much fun and can't wait to do it again!!

I know, I'm a total dork for taking pictures of the hotel ... but I DON'T CARE!! :)
This hotel was beautiful, and not to mention FANCY ... not quite as fancy as the Peninsula in Chicago, but enough that I still felt a little out of place, but it was so fun to pretend for the night!
This bed was total luxury ... it was like sleeping in a cloud, really!
Our view from our living room! So pretty!
View from our bedroom!
This suite was huge, it had a half bath if that gives you any idea. There were 4 flat screen TVs ... including one in each bathroom!
yay Johnson anniversary! you celebrated in STYLE my girl, and i LOVE the pictures! you are so not a dork for taking pictures to remember this!
ReplyDeleteFANCY!! What fun!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a nice time :) And I'm glad you took pictures. I've wondered what that place looks like inside.
ReplyDelete