Saturday, November 6, 2010

Shutterfly

In order to receive a special promotion from Shutterfly, I need to do a blog post about it! So, here it goes ...

I have been a member of Shutterfly for years, now, and love it! I have used Shutterfly for our Christmas cards for 2 years and we've been really pleased with the end product. Last year, being Gabe's first Christmas, I wanted a card to represent his birth announcement and also serve as our Christmas card and it turned out to be perfect! I can't wait to get started on our 2010 Holiday Cards! There are so many fun, new designs to choose from! I also love ordering their matching ADDRESS LABELS for the finishing touch!

I use Shutterfly for many things, other than just cards. I LOVE their PHOTO BOOKS ... the quality is great, as well as the price! Sometimes you can even catch a promotion for a FREE photo book!

I LOVE my SHUTTERFLY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment