Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas with Oma & Opa

This Saturday we celebrated Christmas with Adam's family, since we will be in Colorado on Christmas day! We had our traditional Christmas breakfast, consisting of our Butterscotch Pecan Rolls and Breakfast Casserole, soooo yummy! The boys were so adorable in their matching jammies! Oma surprised us with some new handmade PJs for them, they are awesome! It was hard to get a picture of Gabe and Coops together because they were so busy! They both enjoyed opening gifts and playing with their toys! They were pretty good about sharing ... it was cute! We had a great morning!






















These pictures were taken on Thanksgiving at my Mom & Dad's ... I kinda forgot about them :)






This is our Christmas tree this year ... I didn't use all of our ornaments, nor our tree topper or our ribbon. Just lazy I guess. I'm not really feeling it this year. I haven't put out any decorations, mainly because we aren't going to be here for Christmas. Adam was also gone for the first half of the month, so I just said forget it this year ... I know, ba humbug!








1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE THE slow shutter speed! Captures the moment

    ReplyDelete