Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

This is a late post ... obviously :)

Valentine's Day is always simple for us ... we don't buy each other anything and we don't go out to eat.  We fix a nice meal at home and spend time together!!  Truly the best gift you could ask for ... although, I bent the rules this year and bought Adam some cologne he has been wanting for a while  :)  Adam had my rings polished and cleaned, and of course he always buys me BEAUTIFUL flowers from our favorite flower shop downtown!  I fixed steak and chicken pagogi with rice and broccoli and for dessert I made a fruit pizza!  To top it off we shared a bottle of our favorite Riesling!  We had a great evening together as a family!  I love my sweet boys!

For Gabe, we bought him some great "first" crayons and markers with a pad of paper ... nothing fancy, but he loved it!  He also got his very own broom and dust pan from Oma & Opa ... I know it sounds funny, but Gabe had been carrying around my big mop handle, so now he has his own and loves it!  My mom and dad bought him his own little "laptop" from Leapster so he can be like daddy too!  Hunter wasn't left out, he got some new dog toys ... including a GIANT duck from my parents!

Happy Valentine's Day!


This was so yummy!  Found the recipe here!

Pretty!!

He looks thrilled, I know ...




Perfect for his little hands to hold :)


Aren't they cute!?

All clean and sparkly!  (My camera wouldn't take a good pic)





2 comments:

  1. Your DOF is killing me. Is it editing or your new lens? It is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet sweet family. love these, em! and what new lens did you get?!

    ReplyDelete