Saturday, February 18, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

We had a Happy Valentine's Day this year, like always :)  You might say we are a little boring when it comes to this day, but we enjoy our tradition.  We stay in.  I honestly don't know that we have really ever been out since we have been together in our 12 years ... ok, maybe in the beginning, but we quickly realized how much we enjoyed cooking our own meal and relaxing together!  This year I caught on fire  grilled steaks, boiled red potatoes, fixed a yummy salad with blueberries and feta, and made a delicious dessert.  We also had some bread and Oliver wine to go along with dinner.  We didn't do gifts or cards this year ... instead we spoiled Gabe :)  We got him the 2nd Alivin and the Chipmunks movie, a new book, Mickey Mouse big boy undies, and M&Ms.  He LOVED it all!  Poor Abby didn't really get anything this year ... she is not even 4 weeks old for goodness sake!  We enjoyed our evening together as a family!  I'm sure Adam and I will have a date this weekend to the movie theater :)

Hope everyone had a great day!!

Abby is thrilled :)




Cute Valentine's Day jammies from Oma and Opa!

 Sweet baby girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment