This past Friday I received the most wonderful surprise!! My brother, Andrea, Cameron, and Austin came to visit and meet Abby for the first time! They took the red eye from California just to be here for the weekend! Oh my, it was so awesome having them here!! I can't believe everyone kept it a secret from me!! We haven't seen them since Christmas 2010 ... the boys are getting sooooo BIG! Cameron is 8 and Austin is 6! I remember visiting them when Cameron was 5 weeks old ... time truly flies! Gabe LOVED playing with the boys. It was so adorable to see them together! They were so sweet and good with him! It was a short trip, but I am so thankful they could make it here! Gabe hasn't stopped talking about them since they left on Monday. Thank you for the incredible surprise!!! Miss you guys already!
I remember holding him when he was just a little guy :(
Gabe loves his baby sister!
LOVE the baby feet!
California Cousins!
No comments:
Post a Comment