Saturday, March 24, 2012

2 Months!

Abby officially turned 2 months old on March 20th.  She is growing like a weed ... I'm looking forward to her appointment on Monday to see how big she is!  She is already growing out of her 0-3 month clothes, especially her jammies ... I feel like she is skipping right over that size, LOL!  She made her first giggles on her 8 week birthday and she is jabbering more and more!  She loves to be talked to :)  We have been putting her in the Bumbo seat on the table when we eat dinner and she loves it ... she wants to be a part of everything!  She has really gained strength when sitting in it, I'm so proud of her :)  We love you sweet girl!






Here are some pics of Gabe at 8 and 9 weeks ... now, Gabe was only 9 lbs at this point, so Abby probably has 4 lbs on him :)


Wow, look at his baby acne LOL!
Similarities?  Nose and mouth maybe?  




No comments:

Post a Comment