Abby is the sweetest, most laid back baby. Here is just a glimpse of what she is up to ...
:: She weighs 15lbs 3 oz (71 st percentile) and is 25 1/2 in long (80 th percentile)
:: She is sleeping 10 - 12 hrs at night
:: Nursing about every 4 hrs during the day and taking about 5 oz from the bottle when I work
:: She started reaching for and grabbing her toys
:: She still loves chewing on her hands
:: She is rolling from her tummy to her back ... and is SOOO close to going from her back to tummy
:: LOVES her belly
:: She started smiling and laughing at her big brother, she watches EVERY move he makes!
:: Enjoys being read to
:: Still loves bath time
:: She loves standing and sitting up like a big girl
:: Her swing is one of her favorite places to be, especially when she is tired
:: She is kicking and moving more and more and more
:: She LOVES having conversations with people and mimics the sounds you make at her
:: She is wearing mostly 3-6 month clothes, but her jammies are getting to be a little short
:: Mornings are still her best time of the day. She is extremely happy when she wakes up ... sometimes I don't even know she's awake because she is so quiet. I'll go in to check on her and peek over the crib ... she'll be WIDE awake and she'll grin ear to ear when she sees me. I love our snuggly mornings!





That last photo really made me smile! I love the look on her face! So cute!
ReplyDelete