Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Bunny and Bubbles ...

Here are the 3 month bunny pictures I promised!  We also broke out the bubbles for Gabe ... he had so much fun chasing them around and trying to pop them!

Gabe is now 2 1/2 years old.  He seems so much older now that Abby is here and I think he has really matured these last few months.  He is so inquisitive and in to the details of how things work.  He asks "what is that, mommy/daddy?", even if he already knows the answer.  He wants to be outside ALL the time!  He LOVES riding his bike and his tractor and his cousin's scooter ... it's so adorable!  He learned to pedal and steer with in days of hopping on anything that moved.  He still loves playing soccer, basketball, baseball, and golf.  My dad cut down one of Adam's old clubs and he thinks it is "preey cool".  It cracks us up the words and phrases he picks up on ... my dad says "It's pretty cool, isn't it?", so now Gabe says "preey cool, isnn it?  Fishing is another favorite activity of his.  He loves going to Grumpy and Opa's pond with them, but I don't think he has caught anything yet.  Gabe has pretty good rhythm and dances to almost any beat he hears.  He LOVES the newest Chipmunk movie and really gets down to the music!  His favorite foods are pizza, tacos, and chicken ... plus almost every kind of fruit.  He is wearing 4T clothes and size 10 shoes.  Gabe has the kindest heart, and never hesitates to pass out hugs and kisses.  He can pick up on someone's emotions easily and always shows empathy.  Oh, how we love you little buddy!!

 3 Months!!








 BUBBLES!!!



This is the face he gives me every time I ask for a picture :)






1 comment:

  1. I can not get over how big he is. I love his s
    Photo face. The little lady is so pretty with her bunny.

    ReplyDelete