*Mornings seem to be her favorite time of day. She is so smiley when she wakes up, regardless of how she feels. She loves when her big brother tells her good morning!
*She is starting to laugh, really belly laugh. One of the greatest sounds on earth to hear a baby & child laugh!
*She loves to suck on her hands and hardly ever takes a paci right now
*She is starting to kick her legs and move her arms when she is excited
*LOVES when we read to her. She stares so intently at the pages
*Babbling more and more ... she loves talking to her toys on her play mat!
*Still enjoys her bath time
*LOVES her swing
*She is sleeping 8-9 hrs at night, a few nights with set backs due to her recent ear infection
*She loves standing on laps and loves to look around ... she is a nosey little girl!
*She fights her nap time, she doesn't want to miss anything I guess!
I'm sure I've left some things out, but I think I hit the highlights :)
Stay tuned for her monthly picture with her bunny!

She was not the happiest when I took this ... wonder why?? :)

No comments:
Post a Comment