Thursday, April 12, 2012

I Love Spring

Oh, how we've missed you, Spring!  What is it about a house that is filled with the sweet breezes of spring?  Sigh!  The weather has been just beautiful and we have made sure to enjoy every ounce of it!  Gabe loves being outside and would sleep in his rain boots if we let him!  I took a few pictures a couple weeks ago of our trees blooming ... so pretty!  My husband has done an amazing job on our yard.  Just look at the pictures and you will see ...


Our house around this time last year ...

Annnnnnd now ...


Ignore the bottom right corner ... the dandelions and bald spots are in our neighbors yard :)

Crazy different, right??  Well, it was a lot of work and money, but we got it back.  I say we, but my husband did most of the work.  I was out there a few times helping him rack the dead stuff up, but that's about the extent of it!  We are pretty proud of our yard now, one of the best in the neighborhood instead of the worst LOL.

I wish the blooms lasted longer than they do ...
So pretty!


 Our rose bush ... can't wait for the blooms!
 My outdoor helper
 Our baby hydrangea bush :)


1 comment: