Monday, April 2, 2012

Heigh-Ho Heigh-Ho ...

it's off to work I go :(

Tomorrow will be my first day back to work since the end of November when I was put on bed rest. I'm not going to lie, I'm anxious.  Anxious that I may have lost my skills, anxious that so many things have changed, anxious that I have a LOT to catch up on (NRP, CPR, PALS ... just to name a few!)  I LOVE being a NICU nurse and the girls I work with are AMAZING, so I'm excited to get back to it, but I'm dreading leaving my sweet little ones.  Sigh, tear ... We are so very blessed to have my parents and Adam's parents to watch our children.  I would probably be a blubbering mess if not.  Just knowing that I'm leaving them with people that love them (ALMOST) as much as I do is a huge relief. :)  I can't thank them enough for their help.

I am going to be supplemental at St. Vincent in the NICU and at IU West in PEDS ... hopefully working part time/full time hours with out the weekends.  We shall see how it works out

So, onto a brighter note ...
these baby thighs!!!

 I love me some baby thighs and toosh :)



 Such a sweet big brother!
 This makes Gabe's hands look giant ... he's no longer my tiny baby :(
 Check out these size 10 boats LOL
 He has changed so much these past few months ... his new thing is "what is that?"


No comments:

Post a Comment