I have fond memories of spending the night before Easter at my grandma's house coloring eggs with all of my cousins, and then hunting them the next day in her yard, so we have started the same tradition with our kids ... this year being the first! The kids had a great time, Brinn especially! I think the boys will be more into it when they get a little older. :)
We had a great Easter service at church, but unfortunately Adam and I weren't able to enjoy much of it. Gabe hadn't been feeling well with a cold/cough and was having a hard time in his class, so just before the sermon I had to go in with him and leave Abby with Adam. Well, a few minutes later Adam and Abby were at the door to his class because she started making too much noise LOL So, I spent Easter Sunday in Gabe's classroom and Adam spent it walking the halls with Abby. At least we were able to get a LITTLE praise and worship in before the meltdown. After church we made a quick stop at Starbucks and then off to Didi and Grumpy's house to hunt Easter eggs. We enjoyed a yummy dinner with family in the afternoon and spent the rest of the day relaxing!

Gabe pushed a little too hard, he just couldn't resist LOL!
Can you find the cracked egg??!
Hopefully my sister was able to capture better pictures ... these are NOT good!






No comments:
Post a Comment