Wednesday, November 28, 2012

10 Months!

Abby is 10 months old!  On the days I work, I swear she is different when I come home at night.  Somewhere in those 14 hrs she picked up on something new, grew more hair, found new words.  Uhhh!  Thankfully I only have to work 2-3 days a week, so on my days off we spend our time together discovering all things new!  I love seeing her personality come alive and the differences/similarities between her and Gabe.  She is pretty sensitive, which is COMPLETELY opposite of Gabe!  She is so inquisitive, which is EXACTLY Gabe!  :)

> She is getting a 4th tooth on the bottom front, and her incisors are still trying to poke through.  She has a nice gap between her 2 front teeth ... Just like Didi, Auntie, and Mama (until I got braces)
> She is standing on her own so much more.  Her little legs are getting stronger and losing some chub :(
She is starting to cruise around things.  It won't be long, folks!
> She enjoys her food, but not as much as I remember Gabe enjoying it.  When she's done, she's done ... 4 bites or 20.  Just depends!  Her newest food love is guacamole.
> She loves breast feeding.  I think she will be difficult to wean, where as Gabe could've cared less.  It might get interesting
> Books are still a love, she's learning to turn pages instead of eating them
> She still waves with her entire arm, LOVE this!
> Dancing is a new favorite ...  if she is sitting on the floor she starts bouncing and pumping both arms up and down.  She can really get going!  Pretty funny, and of course adorable :)  And if she is standing, she does a little booty bounce.
> She is really in to mimicking noises/words we make.  She is so close to actually saying the words, it's kinda strange!  I know it will be a bit still for actual words, but it's fun to play.
> Loves splashing in the bath tub and taking baths with Gabe
> Her cousin, Brinn, gave her one of her Minnie Mouse stuffed animals ... Abby is in LOVE.  We take her everywhere

I say this all the time, but she is such a joy!  Easy going, most of the time, and so sweet.  Love you baby girl!




If looks could kill ...




These bunny pictures have become a challenge!  She doesn't sit still!!  So, ignore the blurriness ...











No comments:

Post a Comment