
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Merry & Bright!
I LOVE this time of year, and having little ones only makes it brighter! They are so sweet! Abby loves the lights and the ornaments ... she is actually pretty gentle with them. Gabe is learning some of the Christmas songs, he mostly sings jingle bells. I've never really heard him sing along to something in the car, but when a version of Jingle Bells came on he belted it out! Melted my heart and made me smile. We really want to instill the true meaning of Christmas in our kids ... JESUS! We read the story of Christmas every night before bed, and each night Gabe picks up on something new. He thinks it is the neatest thing that the angel's name is Gabriel. :) We also have our wonderful Jesse Tree that our dearest Megs made for us! You can do so many things with a Jesse Tree, and after much searching, we finally found a devotional/tradition that will work for our family ... You can check it out HERE and read more about what a Jesse Tree is! Many blessings to you all this Christmas season!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


LOVE these pics, Em. So beautiful. All the work you to to tell your kids about Jesus is so worth it! PS. I totally need a blog lesson from you. Its looks fantastic! And I am LOVING Ann Voskamp's advent book! MISS you so much!
ReplyDelete