Monday, January 4, 2010

12 Weeks

Well, Gabe is now 12 weeks old! He continues to change every day! He has grown out of most of his newborn clothes (tear) and is now wearing 0-3 months! Just this past week he started longer stretches at night .. yay! ... now going 6 to 8 hours! I can't tell you how much this excites me, for I am going back to work on Wed (major tears) ... I've been worried that I'm going to be a complete zombie at work, so this should help! He is smiling more and more, usually followed by spit up, but hey we'll take it!! He loves exploring his blue Eric Carle elephant and his monkey activity mat. His legs are getting stronger, he loves to stand on you! He also loves tummy time, so much so he usually falls asleep! :)

Just for comparison ...


5 Weeks ...


8 Weeks ...


and 12 Weeks!!




8 Weeks ...


12 Weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment