
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Pat-a-cake, Pat-a-cake ...
I LOVE baking, and I recently baked a cake for the baby brunch I posted about earlier. I got the idea for the cake here. My first attempt at baking this cake was a disaster, so I made a few changes when I had an opportunity to try it again! I learned with the first cake that I can't bake it the same day as the event. It was nice to be able to take my time with this one! I also made a different icing than what was suggested, it worked much better for me. I only made 4 layers, instead of the 6. I changed up the colors and added my own details. It was a DELICIOUS cake! :) A much happier ending!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLove the cake post! How did you get the duckie on top? Cookie cutter? But the icing doesn't looked pulled on top? Details please
ReplyDeleteLOVE this cake, inspiring me to try it at some point!!
ReplyDeleteLoved it! It turned out beautiful and yummy :)
ReplyDelete