Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I must say, my first Mother's Day was absolutely perfect! We started the beautiful morning out with our normal Sunday routine ... church and Panera Bread! Then, Gabe and I enjoyed a little nap before we went to my mom and dad's. None of us felt like fighting the crowd at a restaurant nor did we feel like cooking, so we ordered Olive Garden lasagna, salad, and breadsticks for 8! It was delicious! I made my friend Bri's Sour Cream Banana Bars for dessert, so yummy!! We enjoyed playing corn hole and hanging around outside for the rest of the afternoon. Thanks to Adam, Gabe, Mom, Dad, Tom, Karen, Karey, Caleb, & Cooper for such a great day! Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers I know!




My Mother's Day gift from Gabe & Adam ... I just adore it and never want to take it off! Handmade from here!


Adam's mom and dad gave me a Peony bush for Mother's Day ... one of my new favorite flowers! It will be beautiful when it blooms!


Happy Mother's Day, Mom! I love you so much!!




Baby Blues


Coopsie!




Xylophone from the 60s ... Coops had fun playing it!


My sweet (and cute, I might add!) boys




I thought my mom and dad's hummingbird feeder was pretty :)


Sour Cream Banana Bars in the making!!


I tried to make the icing purple, but it didn't turn out like I had hoped ... so I drizzled the white on top to make it look better. Again, didn't turn out like I had hoped! Oh well, they were still tasty!

1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are AMAZING!!! And I envy your necklace. GOOD JOB ADAM!

    ReplyDelete