Monday, December 19, 2011

35 Weeks

Well, I will be 35 weeks tomorrow!  Yay!  How much do you want to bet that I will go past my due date, LOL!  That's ok with me ... as long as she is healthy, I don't mind.  We still have yet to decide on a name ... we have 3 that we keep going back and forth between.  We seem to change our minds weekly ... so, I'm thinking we will just have to see her before we name her.  I never thought I would be one to do that, but it has been really hard to decide!

I had an OB appointment today and everything seems to be going well.  My weight gain has been good, actually lost a pound this week :)  BP great.  Some cramping on and off, but nothing like before.  We stopped the weekly progesterone injections this week ... each week, my reaction to the injection seemed to get worse.  I have bruises and hives left and right ... not to mention the pain felt even days after the injection.  Still taking procardia, but will go to once a day next week and hopefully stop at 37 weeks.  I am hoping to be ok'd to go back to work at 36 weeks!

The nursery is coming along.  Adam installed the closet a few weeks ago, I have the crib skirt, crib rail protector, and changing pad cover made.  I have the front piece of the quilt made, now I just have to sandwich it together and actually quilt it ... (Yikes!).  I still need to make 2 crib sheets and one more changing pad cover, along with some kind of mobile to hang from the ceiling.  We made our Ikea trip and actually stuck to the list, yay!!  I need to buy the baskets for the closet shelves and some other little odds and ends.  My dad still needs to paint the crib and then we should be done!

Counting down the last final weeks!  So excited to meet this little one!!


35 weeks 


 

 We chose to do 3 rows of hanging like Gabe's, only we couldn't spit it up because of the design of the closet and the sliding doors.  So we put the shelves at the end :)













3 comments:

  1. YOU are stunning! And almost full term! Praise God! LOVE the nursery colors, I'm totally drooling over how pretty it is! And don't worry about the name, I've heard from others that if you have a few names picked out you will sOmehow just know what's the best fit when you see her pretty face. You are such an excellent mommy!! Love you dearly and pat to your belly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Nice to still be pregnant together. I can't wait to see that little girl! But I will :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful nursery. Thank you for keeping everyone updated and it's wonderful to hear you're at 35 (almost 36) weeks! In parting, guardian angels thank you for watching over lil' miss and keeping her safe. Please let Christmas be much more calm than Thanksgiving. Amen. :)

    ReplyDelete