Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Merry Christmas!

We enjoyed a wonderful Christmas this year!  My sister, brother in law, niece and nephew just moved to Nashville, TN ... so they were able to come here for Christmas!!  It was great being able to spend time with my family and Adam's family ... although it can be hectic going from gathering to gathering, I LOVE it!  We had our traditional Christmas Eve at Adam's Aunt's house.  We went to our Christmas Eve service and then hung out with our families after.  We really tried to teach Gabe the true meaning of Christmas this year.  I think he is starting to understand, at a very SIMPLE level, but at least it's a start!  We spent early Christmas morning opening gifts with Gabe and Hunter, then headed to Adam's parents for our traditional breakfast.  We then headed across the street to my parents house to open gifts.  After that we went back over to Oma and Opa's to open presents with Cooper!  We enjoyed a great Christmas dinner at my mom and dad's with Adam's family as well!

Gabe was more into opening gifts this year, although he still wanted to stop and play with what he opened ... so, mommy and daddy opened a few for him :)  His top favorite gifts, I would say, were his fishing pole, camera, workbench and cash register!  Thank you everyone for an amazing Christmas!  We are so very blessed with wonderful family and friends!  Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!


I did not get the best pictures this year, I was really upset with myself!  I guess I was just busy playing and didn't think about taking pictures!

 Hunter LOVES opening presents!  He goes crazy ... it's so funny!

 LOVES his fishing pole ... or "pole" as he calls it.

 DiDi's Christmas Tree!

 Gabe got a "cheese boogie" for Christmas  :)
 Loves taking pictures, but they are usually close ups of himself!

 My sweet niece, Brinn!

 His cash register from his California family!

 Silly cousin Coops!  He was so excited about all the presents!


 He was starting to get pooped at this point ... almost nap time!

 Missing her 2 front teeth!!  So cute!

 Gabe really enjoyed playing with Brinn!  She was so good with him!  He asks for "Binn" all the time now!
 Sweet baby Ryan!

He loves his big sister!!

No comments:

Post a Comment