*Last month was filled with trying many different baby foods, we haven't come across too many she doesn't like! Not sure we have developed a favorite yet. We just started twice a day. I'm kind of behind with it, but she doesn't seem to mind. She is still nursing great, usually 5 times a day.
*Loves her sippy cup and her straw cup
*She is moving faster and faster. She is getting up on her hands and knees, rocking, then crawling a few, then dropping back down to scoot. We will be there before we know it!
*She is starting to pull herself up on things, well, her upper body anyway ... when on her belly she will reach up to her crib rail and peek over the side ... stinker! So, needless to say, daddy lowered her mattress down the other day!
*She gets to a sitting position on her own rather easily now and stops to pose on her side with her arm resting on her waist when she needs a break from "crawling" ... quite hilarious!
*She is taking at least 2 nice naps a day, sometimes 3. She doesn't fight it as much for me, but does for Oma and DiDi.
*She giggles when you blow on her feet and when you blow her
*Starting to learn how to give kisses. It's the best when she leans in with her mouth wide open!
*Learning to wave "Hi"
*We are teaching her sign language like we did for Gabe. I think she will catch on quick ... more, all done, milk, eat, mommy, daddy, please
*Still loves her books and stories
*Still has only 2 lower teeth, but I know more are going to pop through soon!
*Loves swinging at the park. She kicks her legs like crazy!
What is Gabe up to?
*LOVES fishing with his Grumpy and Opa. He will tell you what kind of fish if you ask what he caught ... "A big Bass" He will play in daddy's tackle box for an hour, he loves the "wormies" and he calls the hooks "ouchies"
*He wants to be outside any chance he can get. He enjoys riding his tractor or his big wheel around the block
*He loves ALL sports and picks up on them easily
*He is getting better and better at using his manors, I don't have to remind him as much ... "Please, thank you, may I be excused, and may I" (instead of "I want") He has also picked up on saying "what" after everything I tell him or ask of him ... so we are working on "pardon me" instead :)
*Loves to sing, dance, and play instruments ... he rocks the air guitar and air drums when we are in the car LOL. He asks for Styx, AC/DC, and Metallica ... I think he gets bored with mama's KLOVE station
*He recently started calling me "mama" instead of mommy. Not sure where he picked it up, but it's pretty cute ... it has a southern accent on it!
*He loved swimming this summer, NO FEAR for this little guy
*Loves watching daddy leave in the morning and asks to start his car and back it out for him ... He's obsessed with cars. He can't let daddy leave with out giving him hugs and kisses x10 either. Once he is gone ... "Where'd daddy go??" even though he knows exactly where he is. He does this with EVERYTHING ... even though he knows the answer, he still asks the question, which we make him answer himself
This little guy is a riot and so darn sweet! Such a caring and kind heart :) There are so many more things he enjoys, but I better keep it short!

7 Month Bunny Pics
Attempted a photo shoot outside, but I couldn't get the girl to look up at me! She was too interested in the grass!! Gabe was the same way at her age!
Just a random pic, she was watching her brother ride his tractor
















Little Miss is so pretty. LOVE the yellow dress. Now Gabe - he is like a grown man. SO handsome. I like his hair down. I usually love a good spike (josh), but I think Gabes hair is so cute down on his forehead. I can't believe how big he is.
ReplyDelete