Thursday, September 20, 2012

8 Months!

This past month FLEW by!!  Seriously, where did it go? Abby, of course, is changing just as fast.  She started pulling up on everything, and with each passing day she gets better and more brave.  Before we know it, she will be walking.  This stage has been so much fun!  She has a sweet personality that continues to brighten.  Please slow down, I want you to always be my baby :)

Abby at a Glance ...

~pulling up!!  Each day she tests her limits ... caught her up in her crib just yesterday!!  Note to hubby, please lower her crib AGAIN!
~she scoots and crawls so fast!  She goes from down on her belly to up on her knees and back down again.  It is quite hilarious to watch
~loving bath time in the BIG tub.  Just put away her blow up ducky bath tub, tear.
~really digging her baby food now!  A light bulb suddenly went on and she loves it!  Started giving her puffs too.  She does pretty well with her pincer grasp! (finger and thumb)
~loves going on our evening strolls
~she has tickle spots!  her belly laugh is the best
~starting to have a little stranger anxiety.  dropping her off in the nursery at church is going to become more difficult, I fear.  This past Sunday, I handed her over and she gave me the BIGGEST pouty lip!  Oh my, I popped the paci in before she worked herself up and she was fine, but seriously, I don't think I can handle that lip!!
~still nursing like a champ.  I love our together time in our chair!



 A few pumpkin pictures from this weekend ...





Her monthly bunny shoot didn't go over so well.  I couldn't get her to sit still!!  This is the best I could do, BLURRY!  Oh well ...
 8 months!!



My BIG boy!  I can't believe he will be 3 in a matter of weeks!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment