Tuesday, January 1, 2013

11 Months!

Abby is 11 months old!!  I can't believe it, seriously!  In just a few short weeks we will be celebrating her first year ... I still have so much to do for her family party and her play date!!

Here is just a little of what she is up to ...

> Closer each day to walking!  I find her standing up more and more on her own, with nothing around her.  She also started leaning forward and touching her toes!  Sometimes she topples right over and looks around to see if anyone noticed.  Ha!

> She loves her blankies.  If you lay them out on the floor, she crawls as quickly as she can to them and nose dives into them with her butt up in the air.  Too precious!

> She loves to find my eyes, nose, and mouth.  When I find hers, she giggles.

> She's a great eater.  Loves anything, well, most anything you put in front of her.  Still nursing 3-5 times a day ... she's going to be difficult to wean

> She is pointing at everything and making her own little noises ... I can't mimic her sounds, but they are too cute.  I need to post a recording

> She uses her signs all the time for more and all done ... we are still working on lots of others

> She calls me Dada :)

>  She loves playing "How Big is Abby??  SOOOO BIG!!"

> Bath time is still a big favorite

> She hates wearing socks and shoes ... just like her Mama.  Pulls them off any chance she gets!

> She's a sensitive little Diva ... although I've noticed she doesn't cry as easily.  I think she's playing us ... I'll admit, she's got us wrapped around her little finger

She is such a sweet little girl!  My heart could just explode with love for these little tykes :)

One more month of Bunny pictures ... each month is more difficult!  She won't SIT STILL!





My handsome side kick! 


No comments:

Post a Comment