Saturday, January 5, 2013

Annnnnd We're Off ...

and WALKING!!!!!  We knew it wouldn't be long!  Abby has been standing up on her own for what seems like months.  Of course, her walking for the 1st time had to happen while I was at work!  Luckily, Adam was there to see it and record!  I guess everyone was hanging out in the living room, my mom looked over and Abby just got up and WALKED over to a toy.  HA!  I got this video as I was leaving ... I was able to see 2 seconds of it and my phone died!!  NICE!  No car charger either.  I had to wait until I got to my mom and dad's to celebrate!!!  She was SOOOOO proud of herself.  She would fall to the ground and just grin and say "aaahhhh".  Everyone cheered for her.   Precious!  She took about 10-11 steps just out of the blue, with no prompting whatsoever!  After the initial, she was certainly prompted by everyone in the room to continue to walk.  :)




1 comment:

  1. I like keeping up with Abby because it is my cheat sheet for what is coming up with Quinny.

    ReplyDelete