Saturday, September 11, 2010

Anderson Orchard

We made our first visit of the season to Anderson Orchard last weekend! This was Gabe's first time to go ... he LOVED it! Nanny D, Grumpy, Oma, Opa, Auntie Karey, & Cousin Cooper joined us! Gabe and Cooper had so much fun playing around and munching on apples! We can't wait to go back for more fall fun!




I love a basket full of apples!








Whatcha got in the bag Grumpy?!




Yummy! Apples!!








Mmmmm ...


I lost count of the number of apples Coops ate! He loved them!


So cute!




1 comment:

  1. I am PURRRING at you stellar pictures. AMAZING! Your new header is really good.
    My favorite kind of pictures show little babies versus Long backgrounds. I can not get over these. Megan and I used to have a phrase "emotional response". That meant that there was something in the picture that actually made us well up with emotion. (Usually tears because we are such wimps). Your pics are doing that. STUNNING! Just say thank you. And I can't wait for you first gig.

    ReplyDelete