Wednesday, September 1, 2010

California

Gabe and I were fortunate enough to make it out to California to visit my brother, sister-in-law, and 2 nephews for 5 days! We had a great time ... I was a little nervous flying with Gabe now that he is so mobile, but he did an awesome job! We visited the aquarium, Downtown Disney, Seal Beach, and my all time favorite mexican restaurant ... Super Mex (twice)!! We enjoyed hanging out with everyone! Cameron and Austin adored Gabe, it was too cute! Cameron couldn't get enough of him! Austin celebrated his 5th birthday the Friday after Gabe and I left :( ... My mom and dad were able to stay though, and they said it was blast! He had a rock climbing party! My nephews are growing up way too fast! I love them all so much!! .. and I love California .. can't wait to visit again!












































1 comment: