Monday, September 20, 2010

Lily's Art Extravaganza!

I had the privilege of taking pictures of my sweet friend Brooke's little girl at her 7th birthday party! Lily is an amazing girl ... so creative, smart, adorable, fun, and super loving! No surprise, she gets all of those qualities from her momma and daddy! This party was absolutely AMAZING!! The planning that went into this event ... oh my!!! Brooke is so talented! The party went off with out a hitch and everything ran so smoothly! The kids had a BLAST, no doubt! Happy Birthday Lily!! Can't wait for next year!! (you better believe the planning is already in the works!)

You can check out more pictures and read all about the party HERE
on Brooke's blog!

Here is some of what I captured at the party ...





Beautiful birthday girl!
















































2 comments:

  1. EM! you took so many beautiful pictures! i'm so inspired by your use of perspective (a strong weakness of mine). far and away my favorite is birds eye of maxo painting. you captured life and creativity so well, what the party is all about! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seriously in live with you. Can I book you for next year?

    ReplyDelete