Saturday, September 11, 2010

Picnic in the Park

Adam was able to take the day off on Friday, so we decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather! Oma packed a picnic for us, we found a great little park, and we enjoyed the afternoon outside! We had so much fun exploring the park and the trails ... we found a historic bridge built sometime in the early 1800s, it was really neat! I have a feeling we will be revisiting this park often. Not only did it have a great playground for Gabe, it had trails, a pond, a nice basketball court, and a sledding hill!!








LOVE my boys!!


Gabe had so much fun swinging! I can't wait to take him back!






Fall is by far my favorite season of the year! There are so many things I love about it, but my most favorite is probably the cooler, crisp air! ... and the beautiful colors, our anniversary, Halloween, the start of the Holidays, football and chili, my birthday ... the list goes on and on!




The Old Bridge

(if you haven't noticed already, I have a bad habit of only taking pictures in the "portrait" position ... it is a habit I am trying to break, but it really takes a conscious effort on my part! I'll try harder ...)


















2 comments:

  1. EM! i do the same thing! why are landscape pictures so much more difficult? i LOVE the pics of Gabers sitting up at the table, i want to hear his little laugh so much!

    ReplyDelete